When and how much is registration?
- Registration for the Spring 2023 Season is now closed.
- Registration is $145 for the Spring 2023 season and will be open from January 1, 2023 to February 18, 2023.
- Early bird registration is $135 and ends on January 21, 2023.
- New players aged 12 and under receive their first season FREE. Use code NEW23 during registration.
- Registration for Fall 2023 season opens on July 1st.
When does the season start/end?
- The Spring season starts at the beginning of March and ends before Memorial Day.
- The Fall season starts after Labor Day and ends before Thanksgiving.
What equipment do I need?
- Required equipment is a helmet with full face cage, hockey gloves, elbow pads, shin pads, skates, hockey stick, mouth guard and a water source. An athletic cup, hockey girdle and hockey pants are highly recommended. Some players wear a chest protector. If you need clarification about hockey equipment, please contact us.
Do I need to try out to make a team?
- Players new to FCRHL will need to attend a Player Evaluation before the season starts at the WARF rink. This is not a tryout. At new player evaluations, coaches will assess the skating and hockey skill levels of each player in order to place them in the appropriate division.
What team will I be on?
- After registration closes, multiple teams for each division will be formed. Teams will be balanced with different skill and experience levels in order to provide a competitive experience.
- The A division (approximately ages 4-8) is an instructional league designed to teach the fundamentals of roller hockey and skating. It will consist of one team which will practice together and on game day will be divided in order to scrimmage.
When and where are practices?
- Teams hold a one-hour weeknight practice once per week. All practices are held at the WARF (Warrenton Aquatic and Recreation Facility) rink. Team practice times will be determined once registration closes and teams are formed. Coaches will be in contact with players and their families directly.
When and where are games?
- A, AA and AAA Divisions typically play on Saturday mornings and afternoons. Teams play 1-2 games per Saturday. Games last approximately 1 hour. The Pro Division (high school) will play on Sunday afternoon/early evening.
- Once you are registered, the schedule will show on Sportability. All games are played at the WARF (Warrenton Aquatic and Recreation Facility) rink.
Is there checking in roller hockey?
- There is NO checking in roller hockey.